No one probably reads this, but I'm bored and I haven't got any homework. So....
1) Full Name: My pen name is Lady Seraph, Seraph meaning Angel, but I also go by Arella Seraph which means Golden Angel in Spanish.
2) Male/Female: Female
3) Were you named after anyone: Nope.
4) Does your name mean anything: Like I said, my second pen name, Arella Seraph means Golden Angel in Spanish. My real name means Graceful Lily which is where I got my alias name Lily from.
5) Nick Name(s): Lily, Suzanna, Susie Q, Angel, Arella, Puppy-toots (My parents nickname for me. -.-), Suzan (This is what my female teachers call me, cant they bloody read?)
6) What do you think you look like: I look like me, Im my own person and enjoy looking like no one else.
7) Date of Birth: December 17th
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Umm... Lets just say Asia for my birthplace. And Im proud to be part of WA
Despite the fact its way too quiet around here.
9) Nationality: Australian
10) Astrology Sign: Sagittarius, the archer.
11) Chinese Astrology: Take a guess, Ill give you a hint
12) Religion: I think Im atheist but Ive been yelling at the ceiling fan a lot lately
13) What's your favorite smell: Vanilla
14) Political Position: Are we talking about America here? I have NO friggin idea whats even going on with that anymore
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning: Coffee or Juice.
16) Hair+Eye color: My hair is a dark brown, almost black, but I want to get it dyed a lighter colour and my eyes are the same colour. I curse my half Asian genes
17) Do you look like anyone famous: Im never going outside again if I do. >.>
18) What do you look like:
Now youre just repeating yourself.
19) Any unusual talents: Not that I know of
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous: Right handed.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other: I think Im boarding between Straight and asexual
22) What do you do for a living: Student in her second year of Middle school, I need to get a job
23) What do you do for fun: Write, read, draw, daydream, sleep, listen to music, dance, spending time with friends, RP, play video games, maybe play some soccer or basketball
24) What Kind of material do you like to use: Pencils, paper and Microsoft Word.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with: Photoshop, I wanna try it out one day
26) Have you met your grandparents: From my moms side, yes, but I can only remember my grandmother
27) Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Im not sure if its because Mr. Right just hasnt come my way yet or if its because Im just not interested. More then anything, I want to remember what it feels like to be in love again but I think my heart kinda closed up after my last relationship. I am DEFIANTLY not going out with anyone in my same year though, if were not friends, then they dont like me.
28) Crush: One guy, name starts with an A, thats all Im gonna say
Hey! That kinda rhymed!
29) What celebrity would you date if you could: Can't say, I prefer a person for personality rather then looks.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): Saya, Jaz, GD, Kirstan, Anthony, Fallen, Fluff, Rikaru, Sent, Deo, Shen, Rave, Lance/Trist, Sting, Kurai
Did I miss out on anyone? Cant say
Im just gonna say majority of the girls on fanfiction.net and majority of the guys on Anthonys RP. Sorry if I forgot you!
32) Favorite place to be: My room.
33) Least favorite place to be: Chemistry with Ms. Jones
34) Do you burn or tan: Hah, both.
35) Ever break a bone: Never even sprained an ankle
36) What is your favorite cereal: I dont like cereal that much nor do I eat that much so Im just gonna say Special K and Corn Flakes. ^_^
37) Person you cry with: My friends, they really are gods way of apologizing for life. If I cant reach them or something, Ill cuddle up with my white tuger cub plushie which has replaced Toa Nokama (Yes, I admit to always having her with me, no laughing.)
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: A little sister and if my mom marries her boyfriend (God forbid) then that means Ill have another one too.
39) Any brothers: My dad had a step son from his first marriage
what does that count as?
40) Any pets: Dalmatian called Spoilt, two budgies, Sammy and Speckles, a rabbit called Sugar (She also had a sister called Angel that passed away on Boxing day) and a hell of a lot of fish.
41) An Illness: Do I put PMS in here?
42) Pager: People still use pagers? ._.
43) A personal phone line: Kinda.
44) A cell phone: Its silver and not so shiny, been bugging my mom to get a new one.
45) A visible birthmark: Right hip.
46) A pool or hot tub: Pool is nice, I like swimming, never been in a hot tub so I cant say.
47) A car: Not old enough to drive. ;_;
48) Personality: Childish yet sweet and caring but watch out, this kitten has claws
49) Driving: If Im anything like my mom, never get me behind the wheel of a car.
50) Your clothing style: Shorts and t-shirts. Tomboyish I guess.
51) Room: At least you can still see the floor
52) What's missing: The scanner, it busted out on me.
53) School: Middle school is one of those middle schools were everyone is either a whore, a rude jerk yet really popular or a weirdo (Anyone who doesnt fit into the last two categories). I have yet to see what the High school is like
54) Bed: Double loft bed.
55) Relationship with your parents: Alright I suppose, I get along with them and argue with them just as much as every other average teenager. I do prefer my dad though because he doesnt care what choices I make in my life as long as Im happy except when it comes to the subject of school. My mom is ALWAYS trying to get me into clothes and make up and boys like every other girl my age should be into but its never gonna happen.
56) Do you believe in yourself: Depends, but I like to think that everything will work out in the end.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight? Im not even too sure I believe in love full stop.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: When it comes to my friends, yes, when it comes to school
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share: I want to get into either Law, Medical studies or Journalism.
60) Get Along with your parents: Sometimes.
61) Save your emails: Depends on the e-mail
62) Pray: I dont pray, I hope for the best and try my best to accept the outcome.
63) Believe in reincarnation: Yup.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day: LOL.
65) Like to talk on the phone: Home phone, yes, mobile
I find it awkward.
66) Like to eat: Italian, potato, rice, cheese. I love my meat too but I despise lamb, turkey, and to some extent, chicken.
67) Like to exercise: I dont like that much sport, but I dont want to get fat either, so I go to the gym twice a week. I also like walking (At night strangely) and dancing.
68) Like to watch sports: Depends on the sport, but usually, no.
69) Sing in a car: Of course.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time: Lately, Ive been having a dream about a people on a plane and a Sephiroth dude killing everyone on it except me. I end up jumping off the plane before I get killed however, thats usually when I wake up.
71) Dream in Color: Yup.
72) Do you have nightmares: Sometimes.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Not anymore.
74) Right next to you: A desk, then a wall.
75) On your coffee cup: My personal coffee cup has daisies on it
Ive been meaning to get a new one.
76) On your mouse pad: Dont have one
I find them annoying.
77) Your favorite flavor of gum: I dont chew gum.
78) Your brand of deodorant: Impulse.
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: I dunno
If Im really happy with the man I marry, then anywhere is just fine.
80) Your dream wife/husband: Someone who understands me and loves me for me, he must also respect my choice in religion and friends, I dont want my lover calling my friends sinners because theyve chosen to be gay. Just also make him a non smoker and Im okay with everything else.
81) Hiding in your closest: A few jackets, some old school stuff, sleeping bags, suitcases, school shirts, some old books, an old coffee table I used while I was into wicca.. That everything? I dont even think it classifies as a closet anymore
more like a storage room
82) Under your bed: Timber flooring.
83) The name of your closest/best friend: Amy, Tatum and Jazion.
84) Your bad time of day: First period class.
85) Your worst fear(s): Dieing and failure.
86) What's the weather like: Warm and sunny.
87) What's your favorite time of year: Winter or Spring, when its nice and cold and rainy
88) Your favorite holiday: Summer break, loads of time to just relax, but I hate the heat
89) A material weakness: Im too sympathetic and I cant say no to anyone.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: I think I had fish eggs when I was a kid
I cant remember.
91) The top of your "to do list": Get a whole bunch of new songs on my iPod, start on a new story.
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Apart from having my parents break up and realizing why my mom REALLY married my dad, I guess it was going from Primary school to Middle school; it was strange from going to being so liked in Primary school to feeling so alone in Middle school.
93) A pet you want: A wolf or a white tiger. Panda would be nice too though
94) Your scariest moment: Ive been kinda scare-free most of my life
95) Your attitude about love: It hurts
A LOT! But sometimes, all that pain can be worth it.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex: Never been that desperate to get a guys attention, but
Earlier this year, I talked about names in Japanese in front of him and sent him an e-card the next day from a crush the next day with one of those names. I know, Im pathetic and I dont care.
97) The worst feeling in the world: The feeling of being all alone, like no one cares. Or that your parents dont care what happens to you anymore because they wont repeat the same mistakes they made on you on your siblings.
98) The Best feeling in the world: Comfort.
99) Who sent this to you: I found it on Sayas page.
100) Tag 6 people: Does anyone even bother to read this? Well, not that many people know about it
Do it if you want to.